SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Monday, May 15, 2006


hahaha okay that so wasnt me in the last post. I was possessed, really. you don't believe? why you don't believe? let me prove it to you. i got this post as evidence. I'm talking normally what. Im not talking to myself. Im weird? I dont think so. Why am i weird? :S ohyah, why is hell bloody? is hell very bloody ? i don't think so what? very dry! youve been to hell? hmm cool. bloody hell.

haha okayokayokay. i dont know whats wrong with me tonight. shit i dont have the mood to do my work again. wait, i never really have the mood. ohwell i shall wake at 5am later then.

dammit im feeling guilty when i shouldnt be. i didnt even do anything wrong :( allyourfault.


'nothingissound